Level One: We work with releasing the surface layer of tension in your muscles, spinal cord, and nerves. We begin the process of teaching your body how to self-adjust (re-align vertebrae and posture) as well as how to self-regulate tension and stress. This initial release sets the stage for you to resolve more chronic tension patterns that inhibit the function of your spine, muscles, organs and cells, as well as your decision-making.
In Level One you may experience the following benefits:
- Less pain in your body
- Improved posture, looking and feeling taller
- More energy, less stress
- Improved mental clarity
- More conscious decision-making
- Deeper, fuller, easier breathing
Level Two: We work with the deeper, more chronic tension patterns in your body. This is where we see the biggest change in the curves of your spine, for example, resolution of forward head posture and loss of the cervical (neck) curve. This is important because when you lose the normal curves in your spine, you lose shock absorption to your vertebral joints which increases weight-bearing stress and causes them to jam together. This significantly speeds up the process of spinal arthritis, degeneration, decay, and disc herniation.
In Level Two you may experience the following benefits:
- Increased range of motion in your spine
- More energy and stamina
- Being better able to handle stress in the moment without reacting or locking it up as tension in your body
- Increased focus and will power
- Deeper relaxation of muscles
- Easier, more fluid body movement
- A greater flow of oxygen throughout the body
- Better decision-making that will positively affect the direction of your entire life
Level Three: This is about building on and expanding your body’s self-adjusting strategies and capacity to feel joy. You often experience a feeling of well-being in your day to day life, with stresses and body symptoms no longer affecting you as they used to. You feel more connected to yourself, loved ones, nature, the world around you, and to your purpose in life. It takes a lot more to throw you off your game once you’ve developed Level Three Network Chiropractic strategies in your nervous system. With your clear, flexible spine, it becomes easier to be “in the flow” and “on-purpose.” Life becomes even more joyful and there is a greater focus on making a contribution to the world around you.